Monday, March 16, 2015

The dream

Once upon a time, there was a little boy name Gulliver. Gulliver was 6 years old and, he also had a dream that, when he grew up, he wanted to become a singer.

On the first day at school...
"Hello everyone! My name is Gulliver. I am 6 years old and, my dream is to become, a singer." Introduced Gulliver. After hearing that, the whole class was laughing. "Why what's so funny?" Asked Gulliver. "Its your voice! It is just like a girl! Ha ha. There is no way you can become a singer." Said one boy. "Students! Please respect a new classmate!" Said Miss Carol. She is the class teacher. "Thank you Miss Carol." Said Gulliver. Miss Carol only gave Gulliver a friendly smile. "I believe you can do it." Whispered Miss Carol into Gulliver's ear. "Thank you." Said Gulliver. Suddenly, a boy wearing glasses raised his hand. Miss Carol asked "Yes what is it?" "I want Gulliver to sit down here." Said the boy. Gulliver just walked and then sat down next to him. "Hi! My name is Geronimo! Can we become friends?" Asked Geronimo. "Sure we can." Said Gulliver.

At lunch...
"Mmm. This is delicious!" Said Geronimo. "Ya same here." Said Gulliver who was sitting next to Geronimo. Suddenly, a boys came and said "Ew! Geronimo is sitting next to a girl!" After hearing that, Gulliver left the table and ran away. "John! You shouldn't have said that to a new mate!" Said Geronimo. He then went to find Gulliver. He found Gulliver at the school hall. "Gulliver are you okay buddy?" Asked Geronimo. "Of course. I just needed, time alone." Said Gulliver. "Look Gulliver, I'm your friend so I am never leaving your side." Said Geronimo. "Never?" Asked Gulliver just to be sure. "Yup never." Said Geronimo.

A week later...
Gulliver did not come to school. And there was a new student at the school. His name was Justin. Justin became friends with Geronimo. In fact, he even replaced Gulliver! For one thing Justin did not like people with a girly voice.

The next day...
"Hello Geronimo.'' Said Gulliver. "Geronimo are you friends with this girlish boy?'' Asked Justin. "No I am not. Look his name is Gulliver. And I think he is a girl and not a boy. Ha ha.'' Said Geronimo. "But Geronimo I thought we were friends?'' Said Gulliver. "With you? Tisk tisk.'' Said Geronimo. "Come on Geronimo lets get away from the girl.'' Said Justin. 'And I thought you were always there for me.' Said Gulliver in his heart.

In the night...
Gulliver had a dream that there was a young man sitting on a bench calling Gulliver, "Gulliver! Gulliver! Sit down here." Said the young man. Gulliver just walked to him. And then, he sat on the bench. "Today you were replaced right?" Asked the man. "Yes I did." Replied Gulliver. "Look Gulliver, I believe that if you try hard enough, you can accomplish anything." Adviced the man. "Thank..." Gulliver woke up before he could thank the young man.

Years passed, and Gulliver's dream to become a singer, came true! As for Geronimo and Justin, they became teachers at a primary school. It just goes to show that if you try hard enough, you can accomplish anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment