Monday, March 30, 2015

Moved into a new house

Once upon a time, there was a lady name Karin. Karin had to move into a new house because her house was too small and it was invested by cockroaches. She sold her house to a Chinese man. In return, the man sold his house to Karin. Karin bought some furniture, she even bought a clock. This clock will make a sound at twelve o’clock sharp. One night, when the clock strike twelve suddenly, there was a blackout. Karin could hear things falling, people whispering and people talking. After a minute, the lights came back on. The sound of people talking and whispering was nowhere to be heard. “The man did not tell me anything about this.” Said Karina to herself.

The next day…
Karin and the Chinese man met at a restaurant. “So Kim about the house, it is a bit strange.” Said Karin. “Blackout, people whispering and talking right?” Asked Kim. Kim is the name of the Chinese man. “Yes. How do you know?” Asked Karin. “Actually, my wife and children died in the house.” Said Kim while looking down on the floor. “How?” Asked Karin. Kim begin his story. “I was at work, working late at night, when I was going back home there was heavy traffic. When I arrived at home, I saw my wife and children lying down on the floor with blood everywhere. It look like they were murdered. So, since that I was so sad, I did not burry them but instead, I put them into a large box in the basement. After the incident at twelve o’clock sharp, there was a blackout. I could also hear people whispering and talking. It sounded like my wife and children’s voice. I did not dare to go down stairs and check what were the spirits doing. After a few nights, the same thing happened over and over again. I could not stand the sound so, I decided to sell the house. When I saw you parking your car next to the gate, I knew that you wanted to buy the house. I felt so guilty. I understand that if you want your money back. And for your information, I managed to get all the cockroaches out of your house. So, if you want to have your house back I understand.” Karin smiled and said “ That’s  okay, I actually like the sound of your children laughing. It makes me remember my childhood.” A few years later, Karin found the bodies in the basement. She then buried them in the grave. Kim did not mind because, he actually thought that it was time to put them in the grave. So from that day on, the house did not have any bad spirits.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment