Friday, March 13, 2015

The golden needle.

Once upon a time, in the village there was a little hen. The little hen always had a dream to fly high up in the sky with the other birds. One day, Hen's friend came down to meet her. And that was Mr.Eagle. "Oh hello there Mr.Eagle." Greeted Hen. "Hello to you to Hen." Greeted Mr.Eagle. "Eagle, do you know how to make a chubby hen like me to fly high in the sky?" Asked Hen. "In fact I do Hen. I will bring it tomorrow ten o'clock sharp. Meet me at the back of this wooden house." Said Mr.Eagle.

The next day...
Hen ran as fast as she could on her tiny little feet. When she arrived at the back of the wooden house, she saw  Mr.Eagle holding a big golden needle. "I'm sorry I'm late Eagle. I can't run fast because of my tiny little feet. So, what's with the needle?" Asked Hen. "Here take this needle and put it under your wing. It is a magic needle." Said Mr.Eagle. "Oh thank you Eagle!" Thanked Hen. Mr.Eagle just flew away without saying a word. "Okay now, time to test it out!"  Said Hen happily. After Hen put the needle under her wing, she took of into the air. She felt so free.

In the night...
"Wow! That was the best time of my life!" Said Hen. Hen took of the needle. Suddenly, the needle fell on the ground. "Oh no! How am I going to fly now!" Exclaimed Hen. Actually, the needle just went under the wooden house. The little hen searched for it for the whole night. But, she could not find it because of the darkness. Poor Hen.

The next day, Mr.Eagle went to get his golden needle back. "Hello Hen! I am here to get my needle back. Another one of my friends also wanted to fly." Said Mr.Eagle. "Uh about that... I lost the needle."Said Hen. "What?! That was my family's 800 year old treasure! And you just lost it!" Shouted Mr.Eagle. "I'm sorry Eagle." Said Hen. "One day I will eat you up because of your carelessness!" Said Mr.Eagle and flew away. And that is why hens always dig the Earth in search, of the golden needle.


This is the picture of the chubby hen.



No comments:

Post a Comment