Friday, March 6, 2015

The abandoned playground

I woke up early in the morning. I went into my fathers room and asked him to come with me to the playground. He replied "I am very sorry but I'm to tired. Next time okay?" I did not reply. I just opened the gate, unlocked the door, sat on my two seated bike and started my journey to the playground.

At the playground I took a walk. I found out that the playground was abandoned. While I was walking, I saw a Girl about my age on the swing. She had very long hair. I went to her and asked "Hello. What is your name?" She answered "My name is Juan." "How old are you?" I asked. "I am 10 years old." She said without a single smile but only looking at me, with a scary look. 'Whoa, I am really getting the creeps.' My heart started to whisper. "Hey Juan, I'm going back home now. Do you want me to send you?" I asked. "Sure if you have a bike." She said. "Okay. Come on, lets go!" I said cheerfully.

On the bicycle, we chit chatting about stuff. Then, when we reached a broken house by the road said "Just drop me of here this is where I live." My eyes opened wide while saying "What? No way. You must be pulling my leg." She did not say anything but just jumped of the bicycle and went into the house.

The next day, I was going to the playground but this time, with my father. On the way there, I told my father to stop by the broken house. My father asked "Why? What's wrong?" I replied "My friend Juan lives here." "But honey, the people that lived here died, last year. Their child's name was also Juan." Told my father. My face turned pale while my heart said 'If they had already died then, who was the girl that I talked with yesterday?' Until now, I still do not know who was that girl......

No comments:

Post a Comment