Sunday, July 19, 2015

Red car

A man named Gabriel had just came back from work. When he arrived home, he saw that his wife Eleanor, was not at home. Gabriel just thought that maybe, Eleanor just went out to buy some stuff and had forgotten to tell him. For that, she was forgiven. Gabriel went to bed.


The next morning, when Gabriel woke up, he saw that Eleanor was not in bed. Gabriel was worried. He took a bath and went outside to get into his white car. Over his white car was tree. When Gabriel went outside, he saw that his car was red. He tried to recall what he did to his car. ‘Did I repaint my car? Did I send it to service? Did I paint my car? No.’ Gabriel thought to himself. Just then, he looked up on the tree. What he saw made him very sad and terrified. He saw that Eleanor, his wife, was hung on the tree and her blood had made the car red in colour.


9 comments: