Tuesday, March 17, 2015

After 20 years

In a school, there were two children named Julia and Agatha. They were very good friends. One day, Agatha had to move somewhere else. "Why Agatha why?" Asked Julia. "I am sorry Julia but I cannot tell you why. I will be leaving today." Said Agatha. "Okay but, don't forget me." Said Julia. "Here I want you to have this." Said Agatha while giving Julia a picture of their school field trip. "Whenever you miss me, just look here okay?" Said Agatha,

"Egatha hurry we might miss our flight!" Said Agatha's father. "I have to go and, who knows, maybe we might meet after 20 years." Said Agatha to Julia. "Ya who knows." Said Julia. After Julia and Agatha hugged, Agatha went away.

20 years later...
"Mom I wanna go to the toy store!" Said a little girl to his mother. "Ask your father." Said the young lady. "Really Agatha? Really?" Answered the man. "Why not? You are her father. Okay I am going to have a meeting at a restaurant okay bye Mary!" Said Agatha to her daughter. "Bye mom!" Said Mary while she hugged her.

At the restaurant...
"Hello miss..." Said the lady. "Agatha. Agatha Heggins." Said Agatha. "Oh! Your name is just like my old friends name." Said the lady. "And you are?" Asked Agatha. "Oh, I'm Julia, Julia Carolline." Said Julia. "Hey Julia 20 years ago when you were 6 years old, did a 6 year old girl name Agatha give you a picture?" Asked Agatha. "How do you know? What it cannot be are you? My old friend Agatha?" Asked Julia. "Yes Julia yes!" Said Agatha. They both hugged tightly. Who knows, maybe you might find your own friend after a very, very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment