Saturday, March 21, 2015

A friend becomes an enemy

Once upon a time, there was a little girl name Nuha. Nuha had a friend name Hana. They were both good friends. One day, Nuha created a blog. "Hey Hana, I made a blog. Come see." Said Nuha in a cheerful voice. After reading Nuha's stories, Hana said "You call that a story. Tisk, tisk. That story was horrible." Said Hana. "Hana, as a friend you should be giving them support instead of letting them down." Said Nuha. She was going to cry. "So? Who said we were friends? That's only a title dum dum." Said Hana. "You really don't have a heart don't you? Your heart is made out stone!" Said Nuha. Her eyes were watery. Nuha ran out of the classroom. "Yeah go run. Ugh, I hate people who call me names." Said Hana while rubbing her hands. "Hey Hana, that wasn't a good thing to say to one of our classmates." Said Saidun. The class monitor. "So? Who cares? I'm rich a lot of people like me." Said Hana. "Nope. I told the whole school about what you said to Nuha. That wasn't very nice." Said Nur, the class assistant monitor. "Bla, bla, bla your needs." Said Hana while rolling her eyes. At the end of the school, Hana saw Nuha playing with one of their classmates Armel. 'I thought Nuha was my friend.' Said Hana in her heart. Hana went to Nuha and said "Hey Nuha1 I thought you were my friend!" Said Hana in an angry tone. "After what you did do you think that I still want to be your friend? Ugh no way." Said Nuha. "But you said you would always be there for me." Said Hana. "Well then, we were both mistaken. Come on Armel, lets go." Said Nuha. Nuha only left Hana in tears. In the end, Hana did not have any friends while, Nuha was friends with the whole school. THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment