Monday, July 4, 2016

Make a wish

There was once a girl by the name of Vivian Darkbloom who was a girl who had a really bad behaviour. Her parents couldn’t take her anymore and she was always up to mischief at school. At school, she bullied any students that she pleased. She had no friends; everyone hated her and she was alone.

One morning, Vivian was walking her way to school when she came upon a man that blocked her way from walking. The man was dressed in black and was wearing a hood.

“Who are you? You know what, I don’t care. Get out of my way.” Vivian said.

“Well, I have many names.” The man said. “Some call me Old Nick, Lucifer. You better know me by Satan.” The man continued.

“Oh yeah? Prove it.” Vivian said with hands around her hips.

“Fine then.” The man said with a sly smile. “I will grant you three wishes. Anything that you want, just say it.”

Vivian thought of it for a moment. After nodding a few times, she said, “Ok. It’s a deal.”

“What’s your first wish?” Asked the man.

“I wish for unlimited wishes.” Vivian said.

“Smart young one.” The man said as he smiled. “It has been granted.”

“What is your second wish?”

“Hmm… O! I wish to be a millionaire.” She said. “And I mean millionaire in American dollars not some weird foreign currencies.”

“And with that, your wish is granted.” The man said.

Vivian opened her schoolbag and found wads of money. “Sweet!” She said.

“For my next wish,” She said. “I wish to be the most popular girl in school.”

“Your wish is granted.” The man said.

Suddenly, Vivian heard the school bell ring. “Oh no! I’m late for school! The teacher is surely going to give me detention!  Oh how I wish I was dead!”


 And with that, she was.


No comments:

Post a Comment