Saturday, February 27, 2016

Mysterious lady in the black masquerade

Evan a young man had attended to a masquerade party which was going to be held at the palace. He was alone without anyone to dance with. He searched for a lady who also didn’t have anyone to dance with. He found a lady without anyone to dance with in a black masquerade and in an elegant black gown. Evan walked up to her and said, “Don’t you have any men to dance with?” Evan asked.

The lady looked at him and said, “No. No I don’t.” “Would you like to dance with me?” Asked Evan. The lady gave him a sweet smile and said, “I’d love to.” So, they dance.

After they danced they got some drinks and went to the balcony. “Excuse me but I haven’t gotten your name.” Said Evan.

“Oh yes. My name is Jemma. What’s your name?” Said the lady.

“My name is Evan.” Said Evan. Jemma smiled. And drank. They talked and talked. “Would you mind taking off your masquerade so that I could see your face?” Asked Evan. “I’m sorry but no. What I am should be kept a secret.” Said Jemma. “But why?” Asked Evan. Suddenly, Jemma’s eyes glowed in red colour. Evan rubbed his eyes. Jemma’s eyes turned back to normal.

‘What is she actually?’ Said Evan in his heart.  

“AAAAAA!!!!!!” Shouted somebody from inside the palace.

“The palace is on fire!” Shouted another.

Evan and Jemma looked at each other. Before they could move, people had already gone onto the balcony. They started pushing everywhere. Suddenly, Jemma fell from the balcony. “Jemma!!” Shouted Evan.


“Evan!” Shouted Jemma. Her voice died out moments later. Later the fire was out. People started looking for Jemma. But never found her. All they could find was her black masquerade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment