Friday, February 19, 2016

Ignored

"Tick, Tack! Tick, Tack! Tick, Tack!" Went the shoes of my high heels. I was walking into my office to do my boring work again. Same boring day and same boring life. I groaned as I reached my office door. It was always the same. 

But, today was different. As if no one could see me. Almost like I was invisible. I told one of the workers to send a document to someone but they didn't respond. I was talking to my friend but she also ignored me. I began to feel as if I didn't exist. 

When I had finished working, I decided to not use the bus this time in case if the bus driver also had the same attitude as the people at work. Instead, I walked back to my apartment. Besides, my apartment wasn't far away anyway. So, I walked. 

When I reached my apartment, I went up using the elevator. When I reached my apartment door, I finally knew why everyone was ignoring me. I saw my body that had a knife in the chest lying in front of the door... dead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment