Thursday, October 29, 2015

The adventure ends.

“AAAAA!!!!” Shouted Ameera as the crazy person grabbed her by the hand ready to pull her down into the water with it.

“Azim do something!” I shouted.

At that very moment, he took out a gun. Unfortunately, it didn’t have any bullets. Worst of all, he didn’t bring any extra bullets!

In the end, Ameera was pulled down to the sea with the crazy person.

“At least it wasn’t anyone else.” Said Yusof as he smiled.

“I wish that it had been you that was dragged down with it!” I shouted.

At that moment, both Azim and my raft, turned over. Making us fall into the water. I didn’t expect it to happen so, I didn’t swim. Instead, I passed out.

Moments later…
“Nuha! Nuha!” Said a voice while shaking my body softly.

I woke up slowly. I saw Haziqah looking over me like a pet cat. I straight away sat down and hugged her tightly.

“Where are we? How did we get here? Where are the others? What happened?” A bunch of questions blurted out of my mouth. Wanting answers.

“We’re in the hospital. Some life savers came to our rescue and saved us. The others are in another room.” Haziqah answered. But, she left out the answer for the question ‘What happened?’

“What happened?” I asked again. Wanting an answer.

“Ask the man who’s sitting on the chair on your right.” Said Haziqah. As she pointed to a tall man who had been looking at me and Haziqah talking.

I looked at him and asked, “What happened sir? Can you tell me?”

He gave me a smile, then told us what happened, “My rescue team and I were on the way to the city where there was the disease. Suddenly, one of our members spotted your friend here. She passed out.” He paused for a while before continuing, “So, my team members thought that there might be more somewhere in the sea. So, all of us swam into the sea to find the six of you. One of our team members by the name of Ahmad Sofian, found you, took you by the collar and swam to the boat with you.”

“What’s your name anyway?” I asked.

“My name is Aqil Fickry.” Said the man.

“Where are the others?” I asked.

“In in the room next door.” Said Aqil Fickry.

I stood up. Even though I still felt a bit weak, I had to see how were my other friends doing.

Haziqah accompanied me to the room next door. It was Azim and Yusof’s room.

I opened the door to see Yusof sitting next to Azim. Waiting for him to wake up.

“Hello Yusof.” I said while waving at him.

Yusof didn’t reply my waving instead, he continued looking at Azim who was still unconscious.

Haziqah and I walked into the room to accompany Yusof to wait for Azim to wake up.

“Don’t worry. I’m sure he’ll wake up soon enough.” I said while looking at Yusof. I could tell by the look on his face that he was worried for Azim’s sake.

“Hey guys.” Said a voice.

The three of us looked at the door, no one was there.

“Down here.” Said the voice again weakly.

The three of us looked at the bed and saw that Azim slowly opened his eyes and cracked a smile.

“Azim!” Shouted Yusof and hugged Azim tightly.

Azim only managed to crack a smile.

“Hello you all!” Said two voices

The four of us looked at the door and saw Ameera and Safwa emerge at the door.

“You guys are already awake?” Haziqah asked looking surprised.

“We’ve been awake for a while. We’ve been having trouble finding the right room. The last room that we were in, there was a patient that lost his hands. Safwa mistaken the patient for Yusof.” Said Ameera.

“Hahaha!!!” Laughed all of us except Yusof who was on grumpy mode.

An hour later, our parents came to pick us up at the hospital. They said sorry to us for leaving us in the car while they saved themselves. The six of us were happy to be reunited with our parents.

Weeks later, the six of us started school. It was a coincidence that the six of us got into the same school. For the past two weeks, all that the six of us had been talking about was about our epic adventure.

A month later, a question suddenly popped up in my head. What happened to the town that had the disease? What happened to the people who got infected? As for those questions, I suppose that, we will never know…

The end.


No comments:

Post a Comment