Friday, October 9, 2015

A promise to my mother

I'll be doing this post for my mother. After I do this post, I hope that everything would go back to normal. Also, I don't want any of my friends asking me about this post. Got it? Okay, here I go...

I will promise my mother that I would always obey her every order and never lie to her. I would understand if she gives me any punishment because I deserve it. Even if the punishment is not letting me use my computer for a month because I understand why. I promise that I'll keep my promise. If I don't then mother, you are allowed to forbid me to not use the computer for over a month of until I finish my examination. I won't be angry or sad as I know that I deserve it.

As I said, I hope that everything would go back to normal and my friends would not ask me any questions about this post. Not even one. I hope that my mother would see this post and will forgive me.  Assalamualaikumwarahmatullahiwabarakatu....

P.S, if my mom doesn't let me use the computer for over a month, you guys would have to be patient as I wouldn't be writing a post for over a month... 

No comments:

Post a Comment