Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Secrets Must Forever be Secrets - Kimi

I walked side-by-side with Syaima’ while Amera with Safwa.  We both led the way towards the west.

We passed by many weird things such as the land of shapeshifters. There, the four of us weren’t sure if we were real. Ameera mistaken Safwa for a fake one. We were glad to leave the land of shapeshifters.

Minutes later, we found ourselves in the Forest of Mirrors. The trees were mirrors and we were in a maze. Safwa was with me in one lane of the maze, while Syaima’ and Ameera were on their own. Safwa and I kept on bumping into mirrors. The four of us found a way out after half an hour!

"If this keeps up, I don’t think we’re finding Kimi but finding new lands!” Syaima’ told me when we were out of the Forest of Mirrors. I gave out a chuckle.

“I hope we’ll find Kimi here.” Safwa said.” The four of us looked towards the front. There stood the Forest of Voices. In front of it, stood a sign. Ameera read the context.


“Speak and shout as they will,

Listen and entertain, you will,

Don’t be fooled for real voices,

Once fooled, forever lost!”


“Basically it’s telling us not to be fooled with these voices for real voices.” I explained when I saw their faces all in confusion.

“If we stick together, we shan’t get lost.” Ameera said in full confidence. We four chained hands and walked into the forest.

All types of voices went running around. Familiar voices like our parents’ and family members too could be heard. Safwa almost got lost when she heard her brother’s voice. She was holding my hand so I dragged her back to my side.

“Saf remember, don’t be fooled by the voices in this forest. Even if they are really close.” I reminded her cautiously. She gave a slight nod.

Suddenly, I heard Kimi’s voice calling me, “Nuha! Nuha! What’re you doing here?” At that exact moment, I stopped walking. Making the other three of my friends stare at me.

“Nuha what’re you doing?”

“Don’t be fooled, Nuha!”

“Nuha where’re you going??”

I started walking off deep into the forest and was deaf to whatever my friends had to say. I started to run while the others tried to keep up. “Nuha!...” I heard Ameera say while panting, “stop!!!”

I stopped running when I saw a dark blue wing. As if on que, a big blue figure came out of the row of trees. A big navy blue dragon was on its feet. It gave a roar and said in its majestic voice, “Climb on!”

The dragon let down its wing for me to climb on. Without any hesitation, I climbed on and it took off. While flying, I asked, “Kimi? Kimi, is this you?”

“What other navy blue dragon in this realm do you know?” It asked back. I took that as a yes.

Suddenly, arrows shot up to the sky for as far as I could see. “Umm… Kimi?!” I panicked.

Before Kimi could reply, 5 arrows shot him in the chest and we fell down rapidly. While we fell, I screamed for safety. Kimi then said, “Nuha! Remember! No matter what, secrets must always remain secrets!”

And with that, the world suddenly turned dark. The last thing I saw, was a net catching Kimi and Najla taking me with her flight. Other than that, I didn’t see.


To be continued in: Navy Blue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment