Sunday, May 22, 2016

Cracking the secret of Nahaqi

“Why? Scared of the past Asim?” Asked the figure as it cracked a smile with white teeth.

The figure begun walking until we could see what it was. It was just a normal human being.

“Everyone, this, is Queen Aleesya’s sister, Syirah.” Said Asim in disgust.

“Why is Asim supposed to be scared of you?” I said.

“Because… I once tried to kill Queen Aleesya and take her place as queen.” Said Syirah with a wide smile.

“Oh I’ve heard about you. You’re the one who tried to drag Queen Aleesya into the forest of mysteries in the act right?” Asked Naqi.

“That’s right.” Said Syirah energetically.

“What are you here for?” Asked Syaima’.

“As usual, up to my own mischief.” Said Syirah.

“Like what?” Amira asked.

“Like destroying the cameras you and your cousin Naqi set up.” Syirah said as she gave out a laugh.

“What?!” Naqi said in surprise.

“Here you go. Haha.” Said Syirah as she gave Amira one of her cameras. Too bad it was smashed into pieces.

“Good luck finding Nahaqi now!” Said Syirah as she walked away from us. “Run if you want to live young one.” Syirah whispered to me. She ran off.

I looked at her running away and said in my heart, ‘What does she mean?’

“Great! Now what?” Said Amira frustrated.

“There must be other places you guys suspect the Nahaqi may be hiding at.” Syaima’ said.

“Yeah, just a few. Come on, letsssssss….” Said Naqi.

“I mean, let’s get into the jeep.” Said Naqi as he walked to the jeep.

I narrowed my eyebrows at Asim. Asim didn’t respond.

As soon as all of us got into the jeep, Naqi drove off. Naqi took us to Mystical cave, Magic forest and Camouflage cave. But, Syirah had smashed all the cameras.

“Why is Syirah doing this?” Asim asked.

“Just for the fun of it. You know, typical Syirah.” Amira said.

“Come on, there’sssssss…..” Said Naqi.

“Excuse me. I mean there’s one more place we haven’t checked yet.” Said Naqi.

Again, I narrowed my eyebrows. Asim also did the same thing.

We all got into the jeep and Naqi drove off. “Where are we going now?” Syaima’ asked.

“Mystery cave. That’s the only place Amira and I suspect.” Naqi said as he drove.

It wasn’t long till we reached Mystery cave. “We’re here.” Amira said.

We all walked in. As we walked, I noticed Naqi’s eye colour and shape changing. I sensed something that I would have never thought of until now.

The same thing. Syirah had smashed the cameras.

“Syirah has gone too far!” Shouted Naqi.

“Relax Naqi…” Amira comforted.

“No! I can’t relax! The ssssssssss………” Said Naqi as a bright shine of light came out.

‘I knew it.’ I said in my heart.


To be continued in: Nahaqi’s secret finally cracked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment