Friday, May 20, 2016

Finding Nahaqi

“My brother.” Mumbled Asim.

“What? Really? He looks really different from you.” I said amazed.

“That’s because he had plastic surgery.” Joked Asim.

“Haha… Very funny brother.” Said Naqi sarcastically.

“We were just made this way.” Said Naqi.

“Cousin Asim!” Said a young lady in black who came out of nowhere.

“Who are you?” I asked.

“I’m Amira. The cousin to Naqi and Asim. I’m also the assistant knight to Asim.” Said the young lady in black.

“Big family you have here eh Asim?” Syaima’ said.

“Yeah…” Said Asim.

“Why are you two here?” Queen Aleesya asked.

“We’re here to crack the mystery of Nahaqi.” Said Amira.

“Interesting…” I said while my hands were around my hips. “It is. Do you all want to join us?” Said Naqi. “Totally!” Syaima’ and I said enthusiastically.

“I’m in.” Said Asim.

“We’re settled then. Come on, let’s go.” Said Amira.

“Wait, now?” I asked.

“Yeah now. We want to crack this case as soon as possible.” Said Naqi as he began following Amira.

Asim, Syaima’ and I followed Naqi and Amira till we got out of the castle. We saw a jeep outside.

“What not jet?” Asim joked again. Naqi only rolled his eyes while Amira said, “Whatever!” in a girlish way.

“Get in girls!” Said Amira to me and Syaima’. Amira got into the back seat with me and Syaima’ while Asim and Naqi sat in front. Naqi in the driver seat while Asim next to him.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“You’ll see.” Said Naqi as he started driving.

Naqi kept on driving until he reached a cave. “We’re here.” He said as he got out of the jeep.

We got out too. “A cave?” I asked.

“Yeah. Amira and I have suspected that Nahaqi’s secret hideout is here. Because of its clean surroundings this might be the place.” Explained Naqi.

“Come on!” Said Amira as she walked into the cave.

“Naqi and I have set up cameras around this cave.” Said Amira. As we walked, it got darker and darker.

“How did you two manage to put the cameras up in this dark area?” Asked Asim.

“Long story.” Said Naqi.

“I can shorten it for you.” Said a sweet voice. We stopped walking.

“Who was that?” I asked. Syaima’ started shivering again.

A sound of someone jumping off the top of the cave was heard. “Me.” Said the voice again as a pair of beautiful eyes appeared.

"No, no it can't be." Said Asim as he shook his head in fear. 

To be continued in: Cracking the secret of Nahaqi.  


No comments:

Post a Comment