Saturday, April 16, 2016

Magic mirror.

21st July 2015

"A bit more to the left. Oh, oh, just right." I said as I looked at the two men who were putting a mirror in my room. 

I smiled as I looked at my own reflection in the mirror. 

"Hi!" Said a voice. 

I turned right. There stood a a tall woman at my door. At that moment I said, "Syaima'! What a surprise!" As I went over to her and hugged her. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked her. 

"Just came over to take a look at your new house." She said. "Seems like it's going well." She continued. 

I smiled. 

"Miss, our job here is done. May we get our payment then leave?" Said the worker. 

"Oh okay." I told him as I gave him some cash. 

"Thank you." He said as he smiled. 

I smiled back. He left later. 

"Cute mirror." Said Syaima' as she took a look at the newly put mirror. 

I sat on the bed. She then followed. 

We started talking about our lives, how it was going. 

"Aleeya says that she's not letting me stay at her house. I don't want to interfere with Ameera as she lives with her family." Said Syaima'. 

"Want to live here?" I offered her. 

"Definitely!" She said. 

"Your paying half of the electric bill every month okay?" I asked her. 

"Okay... Wait, what?" She said. 

I laughed. Knowing that she wouldn't want to pay for the electric bill from the start. 

"Don't do this to me girl." Said Syaima' as she too laughed. 

"Just a little joke." I told her. 

As we were laughing, an unknown voice laughed softly.  

We both stopped laughing. 

"What was that?" Syaima' asked. 

"I don't know." I told her. 

"Here!" Said the voice again. 

We both tried tracking the voice. 

"In the mirror." Said the voice.

"I've seen too much ghost stories on mirrors." Said Syaima' as she covered her ears. 

I felt like laughing at her words but I couldn't for I too was scared. I touched the mirror. My hand went through it. 

"Wait whaaaaat???" Said Syaima'. 

"Come on!" I told her as I went into the mirror. We both went in the mirror; into the unknown.... 

To be continued in Magic mirror 2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment