Saturday, March 26, 2016

Creepy girl.

It was a dark night when suddenly my car broke down while I was driving.

“Oh not now!” I shouted as I kicked the door in anger.

After I called the mechanic, I walked around the road. While I was walking, I came upon a bus stop. Without hesitation, I ran towards it and took a seat. There was a pale looking girl with long hair and big eyes facing down while sitting.

“Hello girl! What’s your name?” I asked the girl.

“Why do you care?” She answered in a scary tone.

‘How rude!’ I said in my heart.

“Where’s your mother?” I asked her.

“She’s dead.” The girl answered.

“I’m sorry for your lost.” I said.

The girl was still facing down.

I came up with an idea to past the time.

“Hey! Why don’t we take a selfie?” I asked.

The girl faced me. I was scared to death. Her face was full with scratches.

“I would like that.” She said as she smiled. Her teeth were as white as pearls.

I took out my phone.

“Smile!” I said as the phone snapped a picture.

We took a few pictures. Then, I took a look at the pictures.

What I saw, made my spine chill. She wasn’t in the picture. As if I were taking a selfie by myself.

“What are you?” I asked as I turned around. She was gone. I shivered.

I bus turned up. I quickly went into the bus without any hesitations.

The door of the bus closed and the driver started driving the bus.

I sat at the very back even though the other seats were empty.

“Ring! Ring! Ring!” Went my phone. I picked it up.

“Hello?” I said.

“This is the mechanic. Miss, your car isn’t here.” Said the person on the other side.

“What? Are you sure?” I asked.

“Yes I’m really sure.” Said the mechanic.

“It’s okay then. I still have my motorbike at home.” I told the mechanic.

“Thank you.” I continued.

“Welcome.” Said the mechanic. He then hanged up.

“What a weird day.” I said to myself.

I turned around. I saw the same girl at the bus stop.

“AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!” I shouted.

“What’s going on at the back?” Asked the bus driver.

“I rubbed my eyes before answering him. The girl was once again gone.

“It’s nnn… nothing.” I said as I shivered.

When I reached home, I ran straight away walked to my room. When I reached my room, there were teeth as white as pearls.

I took out my Iphone which had a flashlight. I shined the light towards the set of teeth. I scared half to death when I saw the figure.

There were no eyes and the eye holes were bleeding. It had no nose only holes on its face. I ran out my house like a mad person and ran on the road. I got hit by a car.

The next thing I knew, I was in the hospital.

A few days later I was allowed to go back home. I walked back this time. Besides, my house wasn’t that far away.

As I was unlocking my door, there was something written on it. It said.


“You’ll see me again soon enough.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment