Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Magic mirror 2

“Wow.” I said.

“What? What?” Syaima’ asked excitedly.

We found ourselves in a forest. Where the trees were filled with many coloured trees. There were blue trees, pink trees, red trees and many more. And the forest wasn’t dark. It was peaceful.

“Where are we?” Syaima’ asked curiously.

“You two are in the rainbow forest.” Said a voice. Syaima’ and I turned around. There was a tall young man dressed in an archer suit on a branch of a tree. He jumped down.

“Who are you?” I asked the young man.

“I’m Asim. The head knight of all knights in this kingdom. Call me Asim” He said as he bowed.

I smiled and giggled then giggled.

“You two are not from here aren’t you?” Asim asked.

“Yeah we’re not.” Said Syaima’.

“Come on then. Follow me. I’ll bring you to the queen of this kingdom.” Said Asim.

“Clap, Clap!” Went his hands.

“What was that for?’ I asked.

“You’ll see.” He said as he gave us a smirk.

An elevator came down from the sky.

“How do we get to our destination using an elevator?” Syaima’ asked.

“You’ll see.” He said again as he again, gave us a smirk.

The doors of the elevator opened. “Ladies first.” He said.

“What a gentlemen.” I praised.

He gave us a smile.

“Take us to Queen Aleesya’s castle.” Said Asim to the elevator.

Without another word, the elevator got up into the sky, above the trees and flew off.

“Wow!” Said Syaima’ and I as we looked down and saw the view below us.

“Beautiful isn’t it? Below us is colour-river. Not only is it colourful but each colour has its own flavour! And yes, the water is clean enough to drink. Like the red river. It has the flavour of strawberries.” Explained Asim.

“Cool!” I said.

“Splendid!” Said Syaima’.

“By the way, I haven’t gotten your names.” Said Asim.

“Oh. She’s Syaima’ and I’m Nuha.” I said.  

Minutes later, the elevator stopped. Then, suddenly, it slowly went down.

“Why is it going down?” I asked.

“We’re at our destination.” Said Asim.

“You mean Queen Aleesya’s castle?” Asked Syaima’.

Asim nodded.

Syaima’ and I squealed. “How do you think she would look?” I asked Syaima’.

“I don’t know!” Said Syaima’.

“I bet she’s beautiful.” I said.

The doors of the elevator opened. Asim went out first then followed by Syaima’ and me. Asim walked while we followed him.

As we were walking, we saw giant statues of animals such as rabbits, eagles, tigers and many more.

“Why are there statues around this place?” I asked Asim.

“Legend has it that these giant animal statues used to be alive and roamed the earth. Then one day, they fell into magic-river. In that particular river, you can turn into a stone or anything!” Explained Asim.

“Amazing.” Syaima’ said.

When we reached the doors of the castle, Asim said, “Open o open doors of Queen Aleesya’s castle!”

And with that, the doors opened…


To be continued in: On the other side of the mirror. 

No comments:

Post a Comment