Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Don't waste electricity...

Now, most of you might have thought that this post is about me giving you advice. If you thought of that then, you’re wrong. Read this post and find out what is it all about. Enjoy…

I invited my friend Haziqah over to my house for a sleepover. She was happy to come over. When she arrived, we told ghost stories and many more things. After telling each other ghost stories, Haziqah and I turned on all the lights in my room because we were scared.

Moments later, I heard a voice whisper in my ear, “Don’t waste electricity….” I looked around me to see if Haziqah was on my right or left side. But no, she was right in front of me smiling from ear to ear. I thought that I was just imagining things.

And the both of us continued our sleepover.

Minutes later the same voice whispered to me again, “Don’t waste electricity or you two will regret it….”

‘Would that voice stop bothering me?’ I said in my heart.

While Haziqah and I were talking, suddenly, the lights went out. It was a good thing that I brought a flashlight in my nightgown.

When I was reaching into my pocket, I heard a sound.


“Slash… Slash!” It was the sound of a knife.

When I finally found my flashlight, I turned it on. In front of me was Haziqah’s body that was covered in her own blood. I screamed and used the flashlight to find my way out of my room. I didn’t want to leave Haziqah in the room but, what could I do? I had to continue living.

While I was running down the stairs, I heard footsteps following me. It was very fast. I ran faster down the stairs.

When I reached into the living room, I jumped onto the couch while shining the flashlight everywhere.

Suddenly, the same voice whispered to me and said, “Shine your flashlight to your right….”

I did as I was told. I shined my flashlight to my right side. There were writings on the wall. It was written in blood. It said, “Aren’t you glad that you didn’t waste electricity?”

I screamed in horror as the lights turned back on. Since then, I never ever dared to waste electricity ever again.



No comments:

Post a Comment