Friday, December 4, 2015

Cursed nail

Joseph met his friend Louis in a restaurant. Joseph told Louis about something that happened to him.


Months ago...

Joseph moved into a new house. His landlady asked Joseph a favor. Since that Joseph's landlady had been so nice to him, Joseph decided to help. His landlady asked him to buy him some meat. Joseph agreed to help. 

As he was getting ready to get his landlady some meat, the landlady gave him a nail. 

"What's the nail for?" Asked Joseph.

"Something bad will happen to you if you don't bring this along with you whenever you go somewhere from this house." Said the landlady. 

Even though Joseph thought that she was just pulling his leg, he brought the nail with him anyway. Joseph took the nail and set out to get his landlady what she wanted. 

One day, Joseph was curious to see what would happen if he didn't bring the nail with him when he left the house. 

He regretted for what he did. Since then, something has been following him...


Back to the present.

"Wait, so that thing has never left you?" Asked Louis as he focused on Joseph. 

"Didn't you hear me? Yes it has never left me." Said Joseph. 

"My brother came to my house. Three days later he died." Continued Joseph.

"Whoa." Said Louis in a surprised way.

"My sister came to my house. She called me the next day then said that something had followed her back home. Three days later, she died. So, it means that, whoever I meet or whoever comes to meet me, the thing will follow them and kill them. Three days later that person will die and the thing will come back to me." Said Joseph. 

"Wait, so that means that now it's going to follow me?!" Asked Louis terrified. 

"I never liked you. You were the reason why I lost my job." Said Joseph.

"How could you do this to me Joseph?!" Shouted Louis.

"Three days Louis, you have three days." 

No comments:

Post a Comment