Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Blind date

There was once a man who was single. His name was Leo. He had a friend by the name of Cooper.

One day, Cooper prepared Leo a blind date. While they were on the way to the restaurant….

“Cooper! How could you do this to me?! I know nothing about women!” Shouted Leo.

“Relax. This women has never been on a date and doesn’t know anything about men. So, you both can work it out.” Said Cooper in a relaxed way.

“If this blind date goes wrong, I’m going to put your face into the washing machine.” Said Leo as he drove the car.

“I don’t care. As long as you go on the blind date, I’m satisfied.” Said Cooper.

Leo sighed as he focused on driving the car. There was a moment of silence in the car.

“What’s this lady’s name?” Asked Leo.

“You’ll know sooner or later.” Said Cooper.

An hour later….
“We’re here.” Said Leo.

“I’ll be waiting in the car.” Said Cooper.

“What?! I don’t even know how she looks! How am I going to find her?” Asked Leo.

“Just kidding. When we find her, then I’ll walk back to the car okay?” Asked Cooper.

“Fine.” Said Leo as he opened the car door.

The both of them walked into the restaurant.

“There. You see that lady wearing the black dress and with the red eyes?” Asked Cooper as he pointed out to the lady that he was talking about.

“Are you even sure that that is a lady? She looks like a ghost.” Said Leo. Cooper didn’t respond. Leo turned to his right and saw that Cooper was already walking towards the car. Leo rolled his eyes and walked over to the lady.

When Leo sat down in front of the lady, the lady asked him, “You must be Leo right? I’m Rachel.”

“Nice to meet you.” Said Leo.

“Err… What’s your occupation?” Asked Rachel.

“I’m an accountant. How about you?” Said Leo.

“I’m a painter.” Said Rachel.

“Wow.” Said Leo.

The two of them chatted away. Until it was 10.00 PM.

“Well, I have to go. Oh yes, this is for you. Read this and follow the instructions.” Said Rachel as she gave him a piece of paper that was folded.

“Okay. See you next time.” Said Leo.

“Yup. Sure.” Said Rachel. She then walked away.

Leo walked back into the car.

“So, how was the date???” Asked Cooper while smiling from ear-to-ear.

“It was great.” Said Leo as he buckled up and begun driving.

When they got home, Leo went into his room, took out the paper and read it. It was written in a spooky fond. And also written in red.

Hello there. Want to meet me again? Visit me tomorrow. Beside the lake at 11.00 pm. Don’t be a late. You can come early if you want. Meet you there.

By, Rachel. 

Leo smiled from ear-to-ear as he couldn’t wait to see Rachel again.


What would happen to Leo? Find out in: Blind date-2 

No comments:

Post a Comment