Saturday, April 18, 2015

The helpful super powers 4

Nuha, Safwa, Farhannah, Ameera and Azim just came back from Professor Afham’s lab. The cleaned themselves up and watched TV. “Sugar! Yes please! Won’t you come and put it down on me!” It was Nuha’s phone. It was a signed that someone was calling her. The song was sang by maroon 5. “Yusof, go get my phone will you?” Said Nuha. “Coming!” Said ‘Yusof’ who was actually Professor Afham. After a few minutes, Professor Afham came back with the phone. “Yes hello who is it?” Asked Nuha into the phone. “Its Neenami.” Said the lady on the phone. “Neenami How are you?” Asked Nuha. “I’m fine.” Said Neenami. “So what’s up Neenami?” Asked Nuha. “Uncle Anas said that a young man name Professor Afham had been spying on you. Really?” Asked Neenami. “Yes Neenami But its okay, my friends and I have defeated him.” Said Nuha confidently. “Can I visit you with my friend, Nur Zalmiah?” Asked Neenami. “Sure.” Said Nuha. “See you bye!” Said Nuha’s grandmother. Nur Zalmiah was Safwa, Yusof and Zahra’s grandmother. “Who was that?” Asked Farhannah. “It was my Neenami, Umi Kalthum Ngah.” Said Nuha. “Wait, Umi Kalthum Ngah like the writer of the book ‘keajaiban haiwan’?” Asked Farhannah. “Yes why?” Asked Nuha. “Her books are the best.” Said Farhannah. Nur Zalmiah and Neenami had powers too.

A few minutes later…
Ding dong!” The doorbell rang. “Neenami is here!” Said Nuha. Nuha ran to the door. “Hello!” Said Nuha. “Hello Insyirah.” Said her Neenami. “Come in aunty Zalmiah.” Offered Nuha. “Love me like you love me like you do touch me like touch me like you do, what are you waiting for?” Nuha had changed her ringtone. The song was sang by Ellie Goulding. Nuha ran to her room. Yusof’s name was on the screen. Nuha picked it up. “Yusof you are home. You could just walk up to me and tell me the situation.” Said Nuha. “Nuha help! I am tide up by another of Professor Afham’s assistant Farid.” Said Yusof in a weak voice. “PS, I have not eaten for two days! I am dying of hunger! Help!” Shouted Yusof into the phone. “Hey who are you calling?” Asked somebody to Yusof. “Come quick. Call the gang.” Said Yusof. He hung up. “Who was that?” Asked aunty Zalmiah as soon as Nuha came out from the room. “Yusof.” Said Nuha. “But isn’t Yusof here?” Asked Nuha’s grandmother. “That, is actually Professor Afham.” Said Nuha. “Cling!” It was Professor Afham. He had dropped a bowl of cereal. Nuha tried to burn him. Azim, Ameera, Farhannah and Safwa came out from their rooms. “Nuha, why did you did to Yusof?” Asked Azim. “That Yusof that you all are seeing is actually Professor Afham.” Said Nuha. “No way!” Said Ameera. Nuha burned Professor Afham’s suit. Suddenly the mask came off. It was really Professor Afham! “You, what did you do to my buddy?!” Asked Azim while keeping Professor Afham in a hurricane. “I would never tell you!” Said Professor Afham. Safwa pushed him out the window. Nuha flew down there and grabbed him by the collar “Talk!” Demanded Nuha. Professor Afham said “Never!” Nuha smirked while saying “You know what I do to people who annoy especially to people who I am holding in the air?” “No.” Said Professor Afham. “I drop them.” Said Nuha. “Oh no.” Said Professor Afham. Nuha dropped him. “Fine I’ll talk just pick me up!” Shouted Professor Afham. After hearing that, Nuha took him. “I took him to take his powers.” Said Professor Afham. “What? Why would you take powers from my grandson?” Asked aunty Zalmiah who had powers to hear like the bat. “Where is he?” Asked Azim in a furious voice. “Why should I tell you?” Said Professor Afham while sticking his tongue out. “Nuha, do what ever you want to do with him.” Said Azim while smirking. “Thank you Azim.” Shouted Nuha. Nuha brought him to the mountain that Nuha and Yusof were fighting at. “Ah good times on this mountain. Making Yusof cry like a baby on this mountain. Now, I’m going to make another person cry. Muahaha!” Said Nuha while laughing. Nuha brought Professor Afham even higher then, she dropped him. “Help! Fine I’ll tell you where I hid him. Wha Wha!” Cried Professor Afham. Nuha swopped down and scopped him up. “Ah, works everytime.” Said Nuha.

When Nuha and the Professor got back from the mountain…
“Guys, I know where Yusof is.” Said Nuha. “Where?” Asked everybody. “Remember when we were finding other of the tiny robots? Well the person that I burned, was actually a decoy. When Yusof was going to help find other tiny robots, Professor Afham took him to the underground lab and tied him on to a chair. So, the way to get Yusof back, is to go into the same lab, and pull down lever number 5. Is that correct Professor Afham?” Asked Nuha. “Yes.” Answered Professor Afham. “Come on. What are we waiting for, lets go save Yusof!” Shouted Azim. “Wait. Before we go, lets get more powers. Nuha, do you think there will be enough time to reach to your uncle’s house?” Asked Safwa. “Of course.” Said Nuha.

When they reached the house…
“Fine. What super powers do you want?” Asked Uncle Anas. “I want powers to lift things with my mind.” Said Farhannah. “I want the powers to control the weather.” Said Ameera. “And, I want the powers to control plants.” Said Safwa. “Okay then. Azim how about you? Don’t you want more powers to save your friend?” Asked Uncle Anas. “Yes. I want the power to disappear, and reappear.” Said Azim with full confidence. “Okay follow me into the lab. Aunty Zalmiah, mom and Nuha, wait here.” Said Uncle Anas.

A few minutes later…
Farhannah, Ameera, Safwa and Azim, came out from the lab. “Okay, show me your new powers.” Ordered Nuha. Farhannah lifted the table without even touching but instead using her mind. Ameera changed the weather to be a rainy day. Safwa made Uncle Anas’s died plant to be alive again. Azim dissapered and reappear. He reappeared on the ceiling. “Uncle Anas, did you give Azim extra powers?” Asked Nuha. “He also asked for powers to climb on stuff.” “Ish this boy. Did he trouble you Uncle Anas?” Asked Nuha. “No. Not at all.” Said Uncle Anas. “Come, lets all go save Yusof!” Said Azim.

When they reached at the lab, they needed a code which only Professor Afham knew. “Professor, passcode please.” Said Nuha. “Never!” Said Professor Afham. Nuha was going to burn his feet when her grandmother said “No. Do not do anything. Let me take care of it.” Said Neenami. Neenami controlled Professor Afham’s mind. “Write down the passcode.” Told Neenami into Professor Afham’s mind. Professor Afham did as he was told in his mind. The door opened. “See Nuha. You don’t have to use dangerous powers.” Said Neenami. Everyone searched for the lever number 5. Especially aunty Zalmiah. “Professor Afham. Where is lever number 5?” Asked Ameera. “Why would I tell you?” Said Professor Afham. Neenami read his mind. In his mind, it said that it was on the ceiling. “You all lever number five is on the ceiling so, Azim has to climb on the ceiling to pull the lever.” Said Neenami. Azim climbed up the ceiling. He pulled lever number 5. Suddenly a door appeared on the wall. Everybody went into the underground lab. They saw Yusof thinner than ever because he hadn’t eat for 2 days. Aunty Zalmiah raced to Yusof. Farhannah made apples, chicken and rice come out from her hand. It was for Yusof. Yusof looked weak. Suddenly, the door on the other side opened. Professor Afham’s other assistant came, Farid. Farid was his brother. Azim disappeared. While he was invisible, he grabed Farid and brought him onto the ceiling and reappeared. “Hey you! Free my friend now!” Demanded Azim. “Azim, bring him down.” Ordered Neenami in Azim’s mind. Azim brought Farid down. “Farid, free Yusof.” Ordered Neenami in Farid’s mind. After Farid freed Yusof, Safwa made some vines to wrap Farid up. “Yusof, do you have energy to activate your ice power?” Asked Nuha. “Sorry, I don’t.” Said Yusof in a very weak voice. “Ameera, make the weather so cold until Farid freeze into a block of ice.” Said Nuha. Ameera did as she was told. Farid was in a block of ice. Nuha burned him after that. “Where is Professor Afham?” Asked Azim. “Wait. I hear him. Up in the upper lab.” Said aunty Zalmiah. They all raced up to the upper lab. They saw Professor Afham making a machine. “What machine is that?” Asked Nuha. “It is a memory eraser.” Said Professor Afham. “Are you going to wipe our memory?” Said Ameera. “No I’m going to wipe mine. My memory of being bad.” Said Professor Afham. Professor Afham erased his memory.

Years later…
Professor Afham became a painter. A very famous painter. The heroes were in their hide out. “Who will be the leader of the heroes?” Asked Azim. “Really Azim? After all these years, you should have asked in 2014 you know?” Said Yusof. “Lets vote. Who thinks Yusof should be the leader?” Said Nuha. Everyone raised their hands. “Who thinks Azim should be the leader?” Said Nuha. Yusof raised his hand. “Okay, the leader is Yusof.” Said Nuha. “Now for the assistant. Who thinks Safwa should be the assistant?” Said Nuha. Yusof, Farhannah, Azim and Nuha raised their hands. “Who thinks Farhannah should be the assistant?” Said Nuha. Nobody raised their hands. “Sorry buddy. Okay who thinks Ameera should be the assistant?” Said Nuha. Nobody raised their hands. “Sorry Ameera. Okay, who thinks I should be the assistant?” Said Nuha. Safwa, Farhannah, Ameera and Azim raised their hands. “Safwa it’s a tie. So, do you want to be the assistant?” Asked Nuha to Safwa. “I think the eldest should be the assistant.” Said Safwa. “Thank you Safwa.” Said Nuha. “Okay Yusof is the leader and Nuha is the assistant.” Said Ameera.

To be continued.... 

2 comments:

  1. Insyirah..that was an awesome story..with awesome Grannies...with super duper powers....and a fleet of super duper grandchildren and friends..Heh! Heh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I had asked if they wanted to put their grandmother's name there but they said "Its okay. I do not want to put my grandmother's name there." Only Safwa, Yusof's sister told me

    ReplyDelete