Thursday, April 9, 2015

The smiley man

At night, whenever I cannot go to sleep, I would go out for a walk in the middle of the night, never having the feeling to be afraid. Until one particular night…


I was walking as usually, but while I was walking, in the middle of the road, I saw a man dancing in a very strange way. He had a very long smile but he looked up into the sky. I decided to walk on the side walk making way for the strange man. While I was walking I turned around to see if he was behind me. To my surprise, he was following me! I was creeped out by the man. I prefer to call him the ‘smiley man’. Suddenly, he took gigantic steps towards me. I walked as fast as I could. I could not take it anymore so I asked “What do you want?” But since that I was scared the words came out like “Wha, Wha.” The smiley man did not response. But instead he turned around. After a few minutes, he was chasing me! I ran as fast as I could. Until, I reached a very busy street with cars and bright lights. I turned around to see if he was there. But he wasn’t. From that day on, I had never went out for a walk in the middle of the night ever again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment