Saturday, April 4, 2015

The helpful super powers 2

“Whoa! This so fun Nuha you can’t catch me.” Said Yusof while sticking his tongue out. He was on his ice road skiing. In only a minute, Nuha had burned the ice road making Yusof fall down. It was a good thing Nuha had flying power too. She grabbed Yusof from the collar. “You still want to make fun of me?” Asked Nuha. “Yes. Ha-ha!” Said Yusof. Nuha dropped Yusof. “Okay no no I do not want to make fun of you. Waaa!” Said Yusof while falling down. Nuha quickly grabbed Yusof by the collar. And brought him down.  “Cry baby.” Said Nuha while laughing. Yusof froze Nuha. “That is what you get.” Said Yusof. “What are you two doing outside using your powers?!” Asked Farhannah. She really took the matter of their super powers. “Nothing.” Said Yusof while unfreezing Nuha. Nuha then kicked Yusof with her fire feet. “There. Now we are even.” Said Nuha.  “I could just have left her in there. She can break out with her fire power.” Mumbled Yusof. “I heard that!” Said Nuha. “Stop fighting I want to listen to the news!” Said Azim. “Report. We found one girl and one boy on the mountain. Playing on an ice road. They might have super powers.” Said the man on the news. “Nuha and Yusof, what did you two do?!” Asked Ameera. Safwa made the ground shake to make it dramatic. “Safwa.” Said Farhannah. Safwa stopped making the ground shake.  “Fine I’ll tell you what happened.” Said Yusof. “I was making fun of Nuha somewhere in the street. Nuha started throwing balls of fire towards me. So, I made an ice road which reached the mountain. On the mountain I saw a helicopter. I was going to tell Nuha but Nuha had burned my ice road making me almost, fall down onto the ground.” Farhannah, Azim, Ameera and Safwa were all mad at Nuha and Yusof. “Okay I forgive you but we need to find a way to erase the memories of the people in case if they watched the news.” Said Ameera. “I know who can help us!” Said Nuha. “Who?” Asked everyone. “My uncle.” Said Nuha. “Wait does he know that we have super powers?” Asked Yusof. “Yes.” Said Nuha.

Knock,knock,knock. Knocked Nuha on the door. “Uncle Anas! Are you home?” Shouted Nuha from outside. “Hey Nuha I just want to ask, does your uncle have super powers too?” Asked Azim. “Yes.” Said Nuha. “What type of super power?” Asked Azim. “Fast thinking.” Said Nuha. Suddenly a young tall man with fair skin came out. “Nuha! What are you doing here?” Asked her uncle. “Oh Yusof and I used our super powers in front of people. Then the person on the news caught us playing with our super powers so, we need your fast thinking to erase the memory of the people that watched the news.” Explained Nuha. “Okay.” Said uncle Anas. “Hooray!” Shouted Nuha, Yusof, Safwa, Farhannah, Azim and Ameera. “Come in.” Said uncle Anas. “Uncle Anas, do you have any machine to make me run fast?” Asked Yusof. “Yes. Why do you want to run over the world?” Asked uncle Anas. “How did you read my mine?” Asked Yusof to uncle Anas.  Uncle Anas only laughed. When they reached the lab, uncle Anas straight away started to build the mine eraser machine. Nuha, Safwa, Farhannah, Ameera, Yusof and Azim waited in the living room. “How long do you think it will take for uncle Anas to build the machine?” Asked Azim. “I think only a minutes. After all he does have fast thinking.” Said Nuha.

A few minutes later…
“I am done!” Said uncle Anas. “Oh Yusof, do you still want to have the power to run fast?” Asked uncle Anas. “Yes!” Said Yusof while jumping. “Follow me into the second lab. You guys, do not touch the machine.” Said uncle Anas. A few minutes later, uncle Anas came out with Yusof. Yusof was wearing a yellow suit. “Does anybody else want a suit?” Asked uncle Anas. “Us!” Shouted everyone except Yusof. Uncle Anas brought them into the suit room. In there, Nuha picked a red suit. Safwa a blue suit. Farhannnah a green suit. Ameera a gray suit. Azim a white suit. After wearing their suits, they all went out to show uncle Anas. “Nice choice.” Said uncle Anas. “Okay now you all follow me into the lab where the machine is.” Said uncle Anas. When they reached the lab uncle Anas instructed “Nuha step on the red button, Safwa step on the blue button, Farhannah step on the green button, Ameera gray button, Yusof yellow button and Azim, white button." After they all stepped on their buttons, uncle Anas gave them cotton buds to put in their ears. “In only about a minute, the machine is going to activate.” Said uncle Anas.  After the machine activated, all the memories of the people that watched the news, was wiped out. And the secret remained safe. But, it may not remain safe forever. To be continued...


4 comments:

  1. Insyirah, how about grannies with super duper powers?
    Make that one of your stories..later on, ok? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insya Allah. Who are the characters?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you have super duper grannies, surely there will be super grandchildren, right? :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes so does it men that I have to ask my whole class?

      Delete