Thursday, January 21, 2016

Short horror stories 2

1. When I was little, I lived with cats and dogs so I was used to hear scratching noises in the middle of the night. But now that I live alone, it sounds unsettling…

2. I enter the empty elevator and push the button for my floor. As the doors close, I feel a hand cover my mouth.

3. The lights flicker. I put my pillow on my head so that I won’t hear the screams this time.

4.  My daughter won’t stop crying in the middle of the night. I visit her grave but it doesn’t help.

5. The grinning face stared at me through my bedroom window. I live on the 14th floor.

6. They delivered the mannequins in bubble wrap. From the main room I began to hear popping.

7. I was alone in my house when I was awoken by a noise and reached for my flashlight. It was handed to me.


8. There’s nothing like the laughter of a baby. Unless it’s 1 AM and you’re home alone.  


Okay. Was that scary or not? Tell me in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment