Thursday, January 14, 2016

Short horror stories

1. “I thought of sleeping with you tonight dad.” Said my daughter as she crawled up the bed. I woke up, holding the dress she was buried in.

2. I always thought that my cat had an eye problem as it was always looking at me. Until one day, I noticed that my cat was looking behind me.

3. You wake up taking your phone and seeing that there is a photo of you sleeping. But you live alone.

4. You walk in to your room seeing your wife holding your 5 month old child. You smile when suddenly, your wife comes in the house with groceries in her hands.

5. She asked why I was breathing so heavily. I wasn’t.

6. “Dear! Come down please!” Shouted a girl’s mom from downstairs. The girl was about to get out from her room when she heard a voice in her closet say “Don’t go down dear, I heard it too.”

7. I woke up to a sound as if it something was knocking on my window. After a while, I noticed that the sound was coming from my mirror.

8.  Don’t be scared of monsters. Look for them. You can look left, right, under your bed and in your cupboard. But don’t look up. She hates being seen.


Okay that’s all for now. How was these short horror stories? If you want me to do some more, write that in the comment section bellow. 

2 comments:

  1. Keep 'em coming Insyirah!! I like ur short stories. Short, but gave me the creeps, especially the one about the cat. I'll be sure to tell Hannah that one 😜

    ReplyDelete