Friday, September 4, 2015

Anonymous

There were a group of six friends. Their names were: Nuha, Farhannah, Ameera, Safwa, Yusof and Azim. Yusof and Safwa were sister and brother. Nuha had a blog. It also had a comment box. The six of them would usually chat in the comment box.
                                                
One day, Nuha made a new blog post which was “cinema incident”. A few days later, a comment was posted. Nuha read the comment. It was from an anonymous person. And he or hers comment wasn’t very nice. Nuha thought it was normal.

A few weeks later, while Nuha and her friends were chatting in the comment box, the anonymous person bugged in. He or she, put his or her name as “…..” He or she wrote “I have always been ready to kill you guys.” Nuha and her friends, stopped chatting for a moment. Moments later, Nuha wrote in the comment box: “Guys, someone anonymous bugged in.”

Yusof: I know, its creepy.

Azim: Who could it be?

…..: I will be the greatest mystery in the world.

Nuha: Tell me, who are you?

…..: I am the enemy of Farhannah. And, if you don’t erase her name out of your post which is “cinema incident”, I’ll kill you okay?

Azim: Whoa! No need to kill people!

Yusof: Even if you wanted to kill us, you don’t know where my house is.

…..: I do know

Yusof: Where? Tell me. :3

At that moment, the anonymous person, vanished.

Yusof: Where’s that coward?! Come on! Face me like a man!

Nuha: That’s enough Yusof. Maybe, its just somebody that wants to prank us.

The next day, when the six of them came back from school, they all opened Nuha’s blog. Somebody had used Nuha’s name and email to write: “I miss you Azim”.

Farhannah: That’s not Nuha. We were at school for the whole day! We didn’t even open our phones or other gadgets.

Azim: That is totally not Nuha. Nuha and I have no relationships. Only friends.

Nuha: I agree with Azim.

Yusof: Don’t you guys realize? That anonymous person showed up when Nuha posted “cinema incident”.

Nuha: I know two things about the anonymous person. It’s a girl and she misses Azim.

Azim: I don’t have a girlfriend.

Ameera: Hahahaha!!! :D

Azim: Not funny.

Nuha: You are right Azim, you don’t have a girlfriend. Maybe, that anonymous person likes you but you don’t know it.

Azim: Okay, okay I get it! Lets continue on how to crack the case.

Yusof: She’s one of the students from our school.

Nuha: How do you know Yusof?

Yusof: Nuha, some of the primary 1, 2 and 3 like Azim. Don’t you know that?

Nuha: Oh

Azim: I don’t have a girlfriend!

…..: I’m not a girl but I’m a boy. And I’m not from your school.

Nuha: Okay, Mr. Anonymous tell me your name, age and school.

…..: Okay, my name is Akim, I’m 14 years old, and I school at ‘Sekolah Kebangsaan Kuang’.

Azim: 14 years old!?

Nuha: Okay Akim, tell me, how do you know my name and my friend’s name?

At that moment, the anonymous person vanished.

Nuha: At least we know a few details about him.


To be continued…..

No comments:

Post a Comment