Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Anonymous- Mystery solved.

Nuha and the gang now knew a few details about anonymous. The only thing that Nuha wanted to accomplish was getting rid of anonymous from her blog!

Nuha: How much longer until this annoying anonymous gets out of my blog?!

Ameera: Nuha that anonymous person is not a boy, not 14 years old and doesn’t school at ‘Sekolah Kebangsaan Kuang’.

Nuha: Are you saying that you know who’s this anonymous?

Ameera: Kinda.

…..:  Ameera don’t you tell her.

Nuha: Ameera! Tell me!

Ameera: Its… Its…

……: Don’t you dare!

Ameera: Its Farhannah.

Azim: Unexpected.

Nuha: Farhannah, is this true?!

……: Ya… Sorry…

Nuha: How could you?! I’ve been trying to get rid of my best friend from my blog!

…….: Were you really going to do that?

Nuha: If Ameera didn’t tell me sooner then YES!

……: Are you mad?

Nuha: What do you think I am? Happy?

…….: I’m sorry….

The next day at school…
Nuha was still mad at Farhannah. Farhannah was still trying to cheer Nuha up. “Good for nothing friend.” Nuha would mumble.

One day…

Nuha seemed cheerful. Farhannah now felt comfortable with Nuha. Actually in Nuha’s heart, she was still a bit upset…

No comments:

Post a Comment