Thursday, June 25, 2015

Laughing bag

My friend, Safwa and I, went to our friend’s house. Her name was Haziqah. When we arrived there, her mother said that, Haziqah was cleaning her bedroom and, she wouldn’t let anyone play in the room until she finished cleaning it. Safwa and I, decided that we should help Haziqah so, we went into the room and helped her out. After we finished cleaning up the room, we could hear, a laughing sound “AAAAAAAAAAAH HAAAA HAAAA HAAA!” “Uh… What was that?” I asked. Safwa, Haziqah and my face was pale. “AAAAAAAH HAAA HAAA HAAAAA!” “There it is again!” Said Safwa. We finally realized that the voice was coming from the closet. Haziqah opened the closet. “Oh, the laughing bag!” She said. It had a clown face on the bag.


 “The laughing what?” Safwa and I asked. “The laughing bag. My mom bought this for me years ago. It will laugh whenever you squeeze it.” Said Haziqah. Haziqah squeezed it. It didn’t laugh. Safwa and I tried to squeeze it but, it didn’t laugh. “Maybe somethings wrong with the batteries.” I said. I took the laughing bag, and opened it. Inside, there was something like a rotting heart. I searched for the battery until one point, I dropped the laughing bag because, I noticed that, it didn’t have any batteries! 

No comments:

Post a Comment