Saturday, July 4, 2015

First day of school

It was my first day at school. I was nervous about making new friends. When I arrived at school, I tried to find my class. My class was room 104. Suddenly, the bell rang. After a few minutes, the hallway was deserted. The school was like a maze.

After a while, I found myself in a row of classes. I realized two things. One, some of the class were empty. Two, on the doors there were numbers. “100, 101, 102, 103…” I mumbled to myself until I reached room 104. I walked into the class and apologized awkwardly. The teacher didn’t say anything. I went to the nearest seat and sat down. The teacher had already wrote her name on the blackboard. It was Miss Taylor. Our first class was mathematics.

The school bell rang. I looked at my watched. It was already 3 o’clock in the noon and I had only attended to one class. While I was walking out from the corridor, I heard somebody calling my name. It was a teacher and he was walking towards me.

“You! Yes you!” He said. “Where have you been?” He continued.

“Uh… In class of course.” I said nervously.

“You think you’re so funny huh? Well you’re not.” He said and stomped away. I was confused.

When I arrived home, I on my computer and searched for the school online. I recognized one of the classes. It was room 104. What I saw gave me the fright of my life. I saw Miss Taylor and the other students, been murdered and their bodies were left there. I told my parents about it and they wanted proof. I showed them my computer and they believed me. They sent me to a different school. I had forgotten all about the old school.


After a few years, I received a letter in the mailbox. It was a class reunion but, a chill went down my spine because it was written by Miss Taylor….

No comments:

Post a Comment