Wednesday, July 8, 2015

My parents trip.

My parents were on the way to a hotel in Melaka. On the way there, my parents came across a construction place. There were construction workers, trucks and everything else. It was noisy. When they got out of the construction place, they drove smoothly until one point, they reached a dead end. A man came by and told my parents to reverse and follow the way that he told them. When he finished, my father drove to the way where the man had told them. They passed by the construction place but, there were no construction workers, no trucks and no nothing! And it was only in a matter about five minutes. My mother put her finger on her lips and they drove off.


Note: This really happened! I know because my father told me... 

No comments:

Post a Comment