Friday, May 8, 2015

The abondoned beach.

I and my friends had passed our exams. I have three friends Safwa, Farhannah and Ameera. “Where should we go?” I asked. “I heard there is a beach where nobody goes to.” Said Ameera. “Great. Just the right spot to chill and relax.” Said Farhannah. “We’ll leave on my car.” Suggested Safwa. “Okay we will leave next week.” I said. “Wait, before that, we will camp on the beach? If we are, then how many days are we going to camp out?” Asked Ameera. “Yes we will be camping and we will camp at the beach for four days.” I said. “Can we bring our sleeping bags?” Asked Safwa. “Yes. You may bring anything you want.” I said.

The next week, we all went to Safwa’s house since she is letting us go on her car. “Are you going to drive?” Asked Farhannah to Safwa. “Yup.” Said Safwa. We all went into the car and waited until we reached the beach. In the car, I sat in front next to Safwa while Farhannah and Ameera sat at the back together. We all slept in the car except for Safwa who had to drive.

When we arrived, all of us set up the tent. After we set up the tent, we went searching for seashells. In the night, Safwa and I made a fire. “What do all say if we explore the beach.” I said. “But we don’t have a flash light.” Said Farhannah. “Who says?” Asked me. I reached into my pocket and took out a flash light. “Man you are always prepared just like my mom.” Said Ameera. “Really?” Asked Safwa.


“Hmm.. More or less.” Said Ameera. We got up and started walking. Next to me was Safwa and at the back of us was Farhannah and Ameera. The light was very bright that you could see anything at the back of you. Suddenly, while we were walking, Farhannah gave out a loud cry. “Guys, I saw a women’s head!” Said Farhannah. We all turned around. We did not see it. “Ameera did you see it?” Asked Safwa. “Yes.” Said Ameera in a shivering voice. Farhannah and Ameera went into the car to sleep because they were still traumatized by the so call ‘head’. “Maybe they just saw a giant rock.” I said. “Ya… Maybe.” Said Safwa. We decided to continue exploring the beach. While we were walking, we heard scratching sounds on the sand. “What was that?” I asked. I showed the light to the direction of the sound. To our surprise we saw to hands moving closer and closer towards us.

“AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!” Shouted me and Safwa. Safwa took the car keys and we all decided to go back to the city. Unfortunately, we left our stuff at the beach. None of us dared to go back to the beach. We told Safwa’s brother Yusof to go and get it. When he arrived there, he said that our stuff was not there. Until now the memory still haunts us. 

6 comments: