Thursday, February 12, 2015

The school

Once upon a time there was 9 year old girl named Fara. Fara had a best friend name Aishah. They school at an international school. One day Fara's father said" Fara, I and your mother have been thinking. We think it is better to move to a new school." Fara who was eating suddenly coughed after listening to what her father said. She replied "But why? All of the teachers are kind, and nobody had ever disturb me in class. Not even the boys." Her father showed Fara's exam paper and said" Look Fara the answer that was right your teacher said it was wrong. And the one that was wrong your teacher said it was right." Fara was very sad to hear it but, she knew it was for the best.

The next day at school...
"Aishah, Aishah!" Called Fara while running to Aishah. "Yes Fara what is it? Did you do something again?" Aishah said while looking at Fara who was still panting. "Hey! If I did something wrong, by now I would have been stammering." Fara said in an angry tone. "It was only a joke. So, get to the point." Aishah really wanted to know what was happening. " Well, the thing is, I'm... I'm moving to a new school" Fara said in sad voice. Aishah's eyes were big after hearing that and asked" What? When? And why? Fara said" I will move at the end of the year and, because the teachers here are not good." Aishah started to hug Fara and making her tudung wet with her tears.

2 months later...
It was Fara and Aishah's ihtifal day. They felt very sad to leave each other. After the show, Fara and Aishah went to the back of the stage to take their last picture together. And started to cry. " Please don't leave. I will miss you so much." Aishah said while trying to hold her tears. Fara said " I'm sorry" Fara then took out a card which had her phone number and gave it to Aishah " Here if your lonely, just call me." Aishah said "Thank you." Fara just smiled.

At the new school:
"Assalamualaikum students. The ustaz of the school said. I will be your head master, Mualim Zakaria." He said with a grand smile. The students answer the salam and after a long speech, they when up stairs to their classes. Fara went to the P4 classroom. The teacher told her to introduce her self. Fara said" Hello class my name Nur Fara binti Azhar. I am ten years old."  The teacher said" Thank you Fara." Fara tought how things might go afater a year. The teacher picked Fara to be the assistant leader of the class while, Adam was the class leader. Everything went smoothly.
TO BE COUNTINUED...  

1 comment: