Monday, February 23, 2015

Midnight fright

I went to the kitchen to have a midnight snack. As usual, I was hungry. I only took some cookies and drank milk. After my midnight snack, I went inside my room to brush my teeth and go to bed. In the toilet I suddenly heard a weird noise like this "Woooooo, woooooo!" I began to feel a bit scared. My little heart whispered "What is that noise?" Since that I was too scared, I brushed my teeth and ran out of the toilet with a pounding heart. Then I talked to myself "It is not from the toilet, not from outside then it must be from.... Inside!" Next, I heard it again, "Woooooo, woooooo!" I felt like fainting. On the bed I saw my little brother sleeping while saying something. I began to think 'What is he saying?'. After a few minutes, I heard again. And now I have finally found my mysterious person. It was....My little brother. I felt like taking the big archery set in my room and wanted to shoot him for giving me a midnight fright.

The next morning....
 "Good morning sis." Said my little brother. I just ignored the greeting and asked "Airiz, why did you make a weird noise last night?" Airiz is the name of my little brother. He replied "Oh, you mean this noise? Woooooo, woooooo!" I said "Yup. That was the sound." His cheeks then turned red like a tomato he took a deep breath and said "Well because I was fighting syaitan." He said while covering his face and chuckling. "Hey! You know I could not sleep until 4:00 am you know?!" I said while making a fist out of my hand. "Oh, oh. Time to run!" Airiz said. The next he knew, I was chasing him like a cat chasing a mouse for lunch.

THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment